Re: [webalizer] UNSUBSCRIBE

  • waldo kitty
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
      On 2/24/2010 06:45, Angel Angelov wrote:
      > UNSUBSCRIBE

      to quote icanhazchezeburger

      "yer not doing it right" :)

      see the quoted links below for the proper method of unlinking from this
      list/group ;)

    • Andrew Brager
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010

        Just to add my own two cents....

        I'm not even subscribed to this group anymore and I'm still getting these messages.  Weird science :)

        On 2/24/2010 06:45, Angel Angelov wrote:
        > UNSUBSCRIBE

        to quote icanhazchezeburger

        "yer not doing it right" :)

        see the quoted links below for the proper method of unlinking from this
        list/group ;)

      • Gary Kopycinski
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
          Andrew:

          What email address were you subscribed under?  I'll take a look under the hood and see if I can put a stop to that for you.

          Gary Kopycinski
          eNews Park Forest

          eNews Park Forest Latest News

          ↑ Grab this Headline Animator