UNSUBSCRIBE

  • Angel Angelov
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
      UNSUBSCRIBE
    • waldo kitty
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
        On 2/24/2010 06:45, Angel Angelov wrote:
        > UNSUBSCRIBE

        to quote icanhazchezeburger

        "yer not doing it right" :)

        see the quoted links below for the proper method of unlinking from this
        list/group ;)

      • Andrew Brager
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010

          Just to add my own two cents....

          I'm not even subscribed to this group anymore and I'm still getting these messages.  Weird science :)

          On 2/24/2010 06:45, Angel Angelov wrote:
          > UNSUBSCRIBE

          to quote icanhazchezeburger

          "yer not doing it right" :)

          see the quoted links below for the proper method of unlinking from this
          list/group ;)

        • Gary Kopycinski
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
            Andrew:

            What email address were you subscribed under?  I'll take a look under the hood and see if I can put a stop to that for you.

            Gary Kopycinski
            eNews Park Forest

            eNews Park Forest Latest News

            ↑ Grab this Headline Animator