hi...problems concerning opening webalizer

  • bousseau j
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I installed webalizer on Deb just with an apt-get install.
      I did small configuration on the .conf. Stats appears to be well logged. But i can't reached the web page for consultation.
      webalizer is in /var/www/webalizer ..if i try to reach on domain.com/webalizer.. nothing, domain.com/var/www/webalizer/index.html again i 404 error

      thanks