unknown error message

  • gorizia1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2001
      Hello,
      after having processed some log files of March 2001 (from 1st to 10th) the
      11th of March logfile gives me the following warning:

      E:\Statistics>webalizer
      Webalizer V2.01-06-RB04 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack 1) English
      Using DNS cache file dns_cache.db
      Creating output in e:\statistics\mysite.it\2001\
      Hostname for reports is 'www.mysite.it'
      Reading history file... webalizer.hist
      Reading previous run data.. webalizer.current
      [new_snode] Warning: String exceeds storage size

      Using logfile e:\logfiles\w3svc3\ex010311.log (IIS-W3C (IIS4,IIS5,...))
      Skipping Microsof IIS header record
      Skipping Microsof IIS header record
      Skipping Microsof IIS header record
      Skipping Microsof IIS header record
      ^C
      E:\Statistics>

      What does it mean ? May I continue to process logfiles ?

      Thank you,
      Andrea Cecotti