Re: website usage statistics

  • antonzerty
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@...> wrote:

      > > is it possible to use webalizer to trace the visits in a web site for
      > > each individual user/IP address? To check wich URLs a visitor clicks
      > > in a row?
      >
      > please see: http://www.webalizer.org/simpleton.html

      Thanks very much for this info. Very useful indeed and wouldn't
      disagree with the included claims.

      What I was trying to achieve was to get stats based on IP addresses
      which show in a row in my log file. I would like to group stats based
      on this continuous crawling of the same IP address and see what URLs
      were accessed during that particular activity slot. I don't know if
      that is possible via webalizer.

      Thanks for your support

      AZ

      PS: I know is not part of that thread but I would be grateful if you
      could spare some time to have a look to my other problem I face when
      try to compile webalizer. The 'n DNS resolve' thread. Thank you very much.