Re: [webalizer] website usage statistics

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
      > is it possible to use webalizer to trace the visits in a web site for
      > each individual user/IP address? To check wich URLs a visitor clicks
      > in a row?

      please see: http://www.webalizer.org/simpleton.html
    • antonzerty
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
        --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@...> wrote:

        > > is it possible to use webalizer to trace the visits in a web site for
        > > each individual user/IP address? To check wich URLs a visitor clicks
        > > in a row?
        >
        > please see: http://www.webalizer.org/simpleton.html

        Thanks very much for this info. Very useful indeed and wouldn't
        disagree with the included claims.

        What I was trying to achieve was to get stats based on IP addresses
        which show in a row in my log file. I would like to group stats based
        on this continuous crawling of the same IP address and see what URLs
        were accessed during that particular activity slot. I don't know if
        that is possible via webalizer.

        Thanks for your support

        AZ

        PS: I know is not part of that thread but I would be grateful if you
        could spare some time to have a look to my other problem I face when
        try to compile webalizer. The 'n DNS resolve' thread. Thank you very much.