website usage statistics

  • antonzerty
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
      is it possible to use webalizer to trace the visits in a web site for
      each individual user/IP address? To check wich URLs a visitor clicks
      in a row?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
        > is it possible to use webalizer to trace the visits in a web site for
        > each individual user/IP address? To check wich URLs a visitor clicks
        > in a row?

        please see: http://www.webalizer.org/simpleton.html
      • antonzerty
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
          --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@...> wrote:

          > > is it possible to use webalizer to trace the visits in a web site for
          > > each individual user/IP address? To check wich URLs a visitor clicks
          > > in a row?
          >
          > please see: http://www.webalizer.org/simpleton.html

          Thanks very much for this info. Very useful indeed and wouldn't
          disagree with the included claims.

          What I was trying to achieve was to get stats based on IP addresses
          which show in a row in my log file. I would like to group stats based
          on this continuous crawling of the same IP address and see what URLs
          were accessed during that particular activity slot. I don't know if
          that is possible via webalizer.

          Thanks for your support

          AZ

          PS: I know is not part of that thread but I would be grateful if you
          could spare some time to have a look to my other problem I face when
          try to compile webalizer. The 'n DNS resolve' thread. Thank you very much.