Re: [webalizer] ie agent patch

  • Joshua Daniel Franklin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
      Bradford,

      I don't know if my previous message with the patch (maybe
      it was flagged as spam), or maybe you're on vacation. In
      any case thanks for your software, and if you get the
      chance to look at the code I'd be happy to discuss it.
      If I understand webalizer correctly, this is the only way
      forward to get agent/OS rankings in one webalizer run.

      Thanks,
      Joshua