number of requests and megabytes per hour

  • Mark Ireland
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
      Can I get Webalizer to show 'throughput'?

      That is, number of requests and megabytes per hour?

      Thanks

      Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au It's simple!
    • Joshua Daniel Franklin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
        Bradford,

        I don't know if my previous message with the patch (maybe
        it was flagged as spam), or maybe you're on vacation. In
        any case thanks for your software, and if you get the
        chance to look at the code I'd be happy to discuss it.
        If I understand webalizer correctly, this is the only way
        forward to get agent/OS rankings in one webalizer run.

        Thanks,
        Joshua