RE: [webalizer] Add old log files

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2000
      > what i need to do now, is go back and suck in a bunch of old logs....
      > i'd like to do this with a .bat
      >
      > do you have a script that will do such a thing? I've tried to
      > modify the one
      > given, but it's not working--like i said, i'm not a DOS whiz
      > by any means...

      Hi,

      I do not have such a script. But you may try the following command line:

      "for %%a in (c:\logfiles\*.log) do webalizer -p %a"

      This calls the webalizer for each log file (*.log) that is placed in the
      directory c:\logfiles. The "-p" option is used for incremental updates. I
      hope this helps you.

      Klaus

      PS.: Please add a subject to each mail. This helps to sourt or search old
      mails.