How to list/print "Total Unique IPs "

  • srini_vk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 1:04 PM
      Hi All,

      I am newly using webalizer.

      How do I list/print total unique ips, that contacted my webserver?

      Thanks,
      Srini
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20 1:32 PM
        > How do I list/print total unique ips, that contacted my webserver?

        From the README file:

        AllSites Will cause a separate HTML page to be generated for all
        normally visible Sites. A link will be added to the
        bottom of the "Top Sites" table if enabled. Value can
        be either 'yes' or 'no', with 'no' being the default.

        --
        Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net