Re: [webalizer] error in webalizer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      > need help for this error on my server it seds:
      >
      > webalizer: error in loading shared libraries: libttf.so.2: cannot open
      > how can i fix this on a Cobalt server.

      Sounds like you either don't have the truetype library (libttf) on your
      system or your run-time linking loader can't find it.

      Try running ldd on the webalizer binary and it will tell you what library
      dependencies it has and which ones can't be found.

      PS: the truetype library is not needed or required by the Webalizer.. it
      is probably due to your GD graphics library being built with truetype
      support.

      --
      Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net