error in webalizer

  • Carlos QuiƱones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      need help for this error on my server it seds:

      webalizer: error in loading shared libraries: libttf.so.2: cannot open
      how can i fix this on a Cobalt server.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
        > need help for this error on my server it seds:
        >
        > webalizer: error in loading shared libraries: libttf.so.2: cannot open
        > how can i fix this on a Cobalt server.

        Sounds like you either don't have the truetype library (libttf) on your
        system or your run-time linking loader can't find it.

        Try running ldd on the webalizer binary and it will tell you what library
        dependencies it has and which ones can't be found.

        PS: the truetype library is not needed or required by the Webalizer.. it
        is probably due to your GD graphics library being built with truetype
        support.

        --
        Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net