Re: [webalizer] Missing days in my webalizer

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 22, 2008
      > Yes, I did that. Copied it in chronological order.

      When you run the program, does it show lots of 'ignored' records? If so,
      then either your log is not in chronological order or you are using
      incremental mode and have processed records after the month you are trying
      to generate.

      Since you indicate you have a webalizer.current file, I guess you are
      using incremental mode. If you have the whole month worth of logs,
      you can remove the webalizer.current file and reprocess the month. If
      you still get lots of 'ignored' records, then you need to sort your log
      file to make it chronological.

      --
      Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net

      How do you give Microsoft the benefit of the doubt when you
      know that if you were to throw it in a room with truth, you'd
      risk a matter/anti-matter explosion? -- Nicholas Petreley IDG
    • NĂ©stor
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 22, 2008

        I do not have the logs for the months previous to June.

        If I remove the webalizer.current file and run it again,  would I loose the previous month

        of stats?

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 22, 2008
          > I do not have the logs for the months previous to June.
          >
          > If I remove the webalizer.current file and run it again, would I loose the
          > previous month of stats?

          No. webalizer.current only keeps data for the _current_ month.

          --
          Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net

          Any GUI that doesn't allow full customization - or does not
          allow you to make it operate and look like any other GUI...
          should be considerd broken. Jim Gettys, X-windows co-author