Modify tables in html code

  • Brian Clanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      Does anyone know which file one would edit to customize the final webalizer tables.

      For instance, if I wanted to delete the "Total KBYtes" row in monthly statistics table, I know I could manually go in and delete the row, but if I wanted alot of customization like this, what file would I edit so when the report was generated, the "Total Kbytes" row would not be printed.