Grouping problem

  • Brian Clanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 10:17 AM
      I  am having trouble trying to group on a particular URL Proxy request with Webalizer.

      I have the following GroupURL line in my webalizer config file

      GroupURL     http://infoweb.newsbank.com?db=OBIT       America's Obit & Death

      And as a test, I only have the one entry in the log file that webalizer pulls from to create the page:

      proxy 192.168.1.130  - l5dMEURwzHIURop [18/Jul/2008:09:24:24 -0600] "GET http://infoweb.newsbank.com?db=OBIT HTTP/1.1" 200 0

      However, even after I rerun the webalizer, it will not create the "America's Obit & Death" Group.

      Any help would be appreciated.