ConvertTime

  • gorizia1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2001
      Platform: webalizer2.01.06.RB04.english, Win2k SVR SP1

      Excuse me if I insist, but I don't understand the function of the new
      parameter ConvertTime available in beta release R04.

      If I process a log file generated in February, there isn't any change in
      webalizer output, but if I process a logfile generated in April, the time in
      output web pages is increased of +01 hour.

      I supposed the ConvertTime parameter had to convert time from GMT to local
      time, but (from my test results) it seems to convert from GMT time to
      daylight saving time.

      So, in conclusion, what does ConvertTime do:

      1. convert time from GMT W3C logfiles to daylight saving time
      2. convert time from GMT W3C logfiles to LOCAL time (as to say: to time in
      your geographical area)
      3. both the conversions

      ???

      Thank you very much in advance,