Re: [webalizer] webalizer & libdb problems

  • Brock Noland
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2008
      On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Bradford L. Barrett <brad@...> wrote:

      > Is this a random occurance or can you reproduce the problem with a
      > specific log file?

      I reran webalizer with the same log file and it appeared to have
      worked correctly. This has happened twice for the same account a few
      weeks apart.

      > Also, can you re-compile with the --enable-debug option so a better
      > backtrace can be obtained?

      Yes, that I am not sure of. I have asked my collegues who know more
      about cpanel. If we cannot, then I hope that one of these times I can
      get it into a re-creatable state. Then I create build webalizer with
      debug symbols....

      Just wondering if this jogged any memories.

      Brock