Program Stopped Running.

  • pompyr2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
      Hello all,
      I am somewhat of a novice in dealing with webalizer.I am not a server
      tech but am responcible for the server and make do the best I can.
      A quick background. I work for a small website dev company that
      specializes in those who are somewhat technically challenged. We only
      host clients whose sites we dev.
      We are leasing a windows server (I know, I know, Windows is where the
      owner started and we are pretty much committed to this server for now)
      that comes with Plesk as the CP program. The server program is a
      windows 2003 web edition, with Plesk 7.5.61 reloaded, Microsoft IIS
      6, Apache Tomcat 5.5.4. I am not sure of the Webalizer version because
      it doesn't show up on my services panel and I am not sure where else
      ot locate the ver.
      The issue is that for some reason the service has stopped updating as
      of the 22nd of last month (the same day that I had to manually update
      the Dr.Web anti virus. coincidence or not?). When the Clients access
      their web-stats page, it only shows up to the 22nd of last month. The
      log files are there on the server so I am not sure what the issue is.
      SWSoft's (now Parallel)forum is completely useless and I am hoping
      someone here can point me in the right direction.
    • no_commercial_message
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2008
        So - in Plesk can you access scheduled tasks?
        That should be where your entry for the daily run of webalizer is.

        Rich

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2008
          I have never had to schedule anything before. The program ran fine off
          of what ever was default. What would I be scheduling and how? When I
          go to scheduler (and my manual) there are no instructions on how to
          set something up and when it should run.

          --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "no_commercial_message" <rsnow@...>