Title - Header Name

  • alja@tutopia.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2007

      Hi, I have a vps and I'm using webalizer as my stats program but I have a problem since each time that the stats are displayed the name that apears in the header of the stats page is the name of the server but not the name of the domain that I'm currently checking. Is there any posibility to be able to change this so the header will show the name of the domain that I'm checking?

      Thanks.