webalizer.hist file

  • rob rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Dear Webalizers,

      It appears that during the last Linux upgrade, I lost all the data in my webalizer.hist file. The actual html files are all there in the directory but the history file only has this current months. This occurred at the end of October. I just checked the file again today and now only Novembers stats are in the history file. Is there a setting in the webalizer configure file that I need to change in order to keep 1 years worth of data? And, how to I reconstitute the history file to contain my one years worth of data?

      Thanks
      Bob Rynkiewicz

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Kdjamanka Karfa
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
        Much that I like to webalize at your blog,I have no knowledge whatsoever,of what you may or may not have lost during this '07 year.
        Advise? Why can't you forget about what is not retrievable and go on feeding your fans with what is current?It is the best way to dodge the impossible to my mind,isn't it.
        Chao! 4 now,
        Jamanka

        rob rob <robnewjersey@...> wrote:
        Dear Webalizers,

        It appears that during the last Linux upgrade, I lost all the data in my webalizer.hist file. The actual html files are all there in the directory but the history file only has this current months. This occurred at the end of October. I just checked the file again today and now only Novembers stats are in the history file. Is there a setting in the webalizer configure file that I need to change in order to keep 1 years worth of data? And, how to I reconstitute the history file to contain my one years worth of data?

        Thanks
        Bob Rynkiewicz

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com