new ConvertTime feature

  • gorizia1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
      Platform: webalizer2.01.06.RB04.english, Win2k Svr SP1

      Hello,
      I have set the feature on (ConvertTime yes) in webalizer.conf file, but it
      doesn't seem to perform the time shift as I expect.
      The time in webalizer report is the same of logfiles entries, while my
      server in is UTC +0100 zone (Italy).
      May you help me ?

      Thanks,
      Andrea Cecotti
    • Jean-Noel HAYART
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
        hello,

        This option shift only new log, cause i change timpe when i process a line,
        this version can't change log already process and in History file.

        regards