RE: [webalizer] Re: Windows NT 4 and IIS 4.0 please help!!!

  • Maarten van der Hoek / W.T. Internationa
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2001
      Sven,

      I've changed just a few things...
      --Both folderlog lines should be used
      --Incremental is now on..

      Just place the file next to webalizer.exe and ready!
      Run webalizer as often as you like per day!

      Maarten

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16, 2001
        Thanks for that...

        But now it has errors... saying problems like: Bad Date & Bad Record...
        i've tried all the log formats... could it be my international settings??
        ie. how it logs the date etc??

        how do i fix this bad record thing as well????

        Thanks

        -Sven