My webalizer index.html file is not updated with latest information

  • K.Indraveni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hi all,

      I am using webalizer from May month and it was working fine.
      Recently I created a seperate log file for a site and changed the log
      file path in webalizer conf file. but I mispelt the log file name and
      thus there was no report generated for the month of July 2007. Today I
      checked that and corrected the spelling and executed the webalizer
      command. thus the July month html file is generated, but my home page
      is not displaying the July month entry. If I am manually typing the
      html file path in browser the page exists. And ny typing the url
      http://webalizer.bosslinux.in/index.html is displaying the July month
      info, but by just giving http://webalizer.bosslinux.in is not showing
      the July month. What problem is going on here I dont understand.

      Could some one help me here.

      I am using debian GNU/Linux.

      Regards
      Indraveni