Re: Some config file help

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
      Thanks for the help.

      Ok, I added that to the config and it seems that it's not seeing the
      mp3 downloads because of the link used on the page to get them which is..

      http://www.mydomain.org/get.php?web=CW_20070603.mp3

      I also added PageType php as well to my config.
      Is there a way for webalizer to see the php files with the "?" ?

      Would adding a wildcard after the PageType php help? i.e.: PageType php* ?