Re: [webalizer] Some config file help

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15 10:54 AM
      Use this on the config file:

      PageType mp3

      This should cause webalzier to match all files ending on ".mp3"

      --- Rich <mobbyg@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > I've been using webalizer off and on for a while now and seem to have
      > some of the basics down. But now I want to get into the nitty gritty
      > of it and use webalizer to track my podcasts.
      >
      > Specifically, the individual episodes downloaded, and who downloaded
      > as well as referrals and what not. But I'm not quite sure where I
      > would tell webalizer, in my config file, to start watching the mp3
      > files from my site.
      >
      > Can anyone offer some advice?

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16 7:05 AM
        Thanks for the help.

        Ok, I added that to the config and it seems that it's not seeing the
        mp3 downloads because of the link used on the page to get them which is..

        http://www.mydomain.org/get.php?web=CW_20070603.mp3

        I also added PageType php as well to my config.
        Is there a way for webalizer to see the php files with the "?" ?

        Would adding a wildcard after the PageType php help? i.e.: PageType php* ?