Some config file help

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hello

      I've been using webalizer off and on for a while now and seem to have
      some of the basics down. But now I want to get into the nitty gritty
      of it and use webalizer to track my podcasts.

      Specifically, the individual episodes downloaded, and who downloaded
      as well as referrals and what not. But I'm not quite sure where I
      would tell webalizer, in my config file, to start watching the mp3
      files from my site.

      Can anyone offer some advice?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2007
        Use this on the config file:

        PageType mp3

        This should cause webalzier to match all files ending on ".mp3"

        --- Rich <mobbyg@...> wrote:

        > Hello
        >
        > I've been using webalizer off and on for a while now and seem to have
        > some of the basics down. But now I want to get into the nitty gritty
        > of it and use webalizer to track my podcasts.
        >
        > Specifically, the individual episodes downloaded, and who downloaded
        > as well as referrals and what not. But I'm not quite sure where I
        > would tell webalizer, in my config file, to start watching the mp3
        > files from my site.
        >
        > Can anyone offer some advice?

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • Rich
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
          Thanks for the help.

          Ok, I added that to the config and it seems that it's not seeing the
          mp3 downloads because of the link used on the page to get them which is..

          http://www.mydomain.org/get.php?web=CW_20070603.mp3

          I also added PageType php as well to my config.
          Is there a way for webalizer to see the php files with the "?" ?

          Would adding a wildcard after the PageType php help? i.e.: PageType php* ?