Re: [webalizer] Grouping of URL based on URL part after question mark

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12 8:27 AM
      I'm afraid that the current version of webalizer has no option to group
      URLs like that.

      If you have the source code, however, you can go to the file
      webalizer.c and find the function that starts like this (around line
      1763)

      int isurlchar(unsigned char ch)

      Then on the third line you have to add the "?" sign (without quotes) to
      the list of characters. So this line here:

      return (strchr(":/\\.,' *-+_@~()[]",ch)!=NULL);

      should become:

      return (strchr(?":/\\.,' *-+_@~()[]",ch)!=NULL);

      (notice the ? that I added)

      Then you can recompile the program.

      This will make webalizer use the whole url including the query string
      all over the program. This can be quite messy, but at least those
      GroupURL will work :)

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo.com/