Grouping of URL based on URL part after question mark

  • marteenmacc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007

      I am a new user of webalizer and have this problem with configuration.

      I wanted to summarize URLs stats depending on part of url after
      question mark which on my PHP based webpage specifies which content
      will be shown. So I created following rules in webalizer.conf:

      GroupURL /read.php?*go=zaplaceno Placené pøeètení
      HideURL /read.php?*go=zaplaceno
      GroupURL /other.php?go=epovidky Interaktivní povídky
      HideURL /other.php?go=epovidky
      GroupURL /other.php?go=seznamka Seznamka
      HideURL /other.php?go=seznamka
      GroupURL /other.php?go=free Ochutnávka zdarma
      HideURL /other.php?go=free
      GroupURL /other.php?go=registrace Registrace uzivatelu
      HideURL /other.php?go=registrace
      GroupURL /other.php?go=katalog Katalog
      HideURL /other.php?go=katalog
      GroupURL /rubs.php Výpis vsech povídek
      HideURL /rubs.php
      GroupURL /other.php?go=rs Vyhledávání
      HideURL /other.php?go=rs
      GroupURL /other.php?go=top Nej povídky
      HideURL /other.php?go=top
      GroupURL /other.php?go=nejint Nej interaktivní povídky
      HideURL /other.php?go=nejint
      GroupURL /other.php?go=povidka Vlozte povidku
      HideURL /other.php?go=povidka
      GroupURL /other.php?go=napiste Napiste nam
      HideURL /other.php?go=napiste
      GroupURL /other.php?go=forum Diskuzní fóra
      HideURL /other.php?go=forum
      GroupURL /other.php?go=reg_partner Registrace partneøi
      HideURL /other.php?go=reg_partner
      GroupURL /other.php?go=partner Prihlaseni pro partnery
      HideURL /other.php?go=partner

      But the results in stats are not grouped any way I have only one
      summarized item for other.php shown.

      # Hits KBytes URL

      1 312829 10.51% 447509 2.31% /
      2 130778 4.39% 3435059 17.77% Zobrazení ukázky
      3 128185 4.31% 4721437 24.42% /marteen/other.php
      4 52286 1.76% 2575728 13.32% Výpis vsech povídek

      Is there any way how to set it up to work for me?

      Thank You for Your suggestions.

      Radek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
        I'm afraid that the current version of webalizer has no option to group
        URLs like that.

        If you have the source code, however, you can go to the file
        webalizer.c and find the function that starts like this (around line
        1763)

        int isurlchar(unsigned char ch)

        Then on the third line you have to add the "?" sign (without quotes) to
        the list of characters. So this line here:

        return (strchr(":/\\.,' *-+_@~()[]",ch)!=NULL);

        should become:

        return (strchr(?":/\\.,' *-+_@~()[]",ch)!=NULL);

        (notice the ? that I added)

        Then you can recompile the program.

        This will make webalizer use the whole url including the query string
        all over the program. This can be quite messy, but at least those
        GroupURL will work :)

        TV dinner still cooling?
        http://tv.yahoo.com/