webalizer error

  • kripakaranp
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2007
      Hello,
      I use webalizer with the squid logfile and when I start the webalizer I
      get that messages:

      Error: Skipping record (bad date): [01/jan/1970:08:54:18 -0000] [51102]

      No valid records found!
      Before that it always work fine. I did not change anything in
      the config.
      The LogType is squid.

      Does anybody have an idea what I must change/edit to fix it?
    • highbridgesb
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
        Can anybody give me a pointer please? I'm new to Webalizer and want to
        know what Visits mean, what hits mean etc etc.

        Steve

        --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "kripakaranp" <kripakaranp@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I use webalizer with the squid logfile and when I start the webalizer
        > get that messages:
        >
        > Error: Skipping record (bad date): [01/jan/1970:08:54:18 -0000]
        [51102]

        > No valid records found!
        > Before that it always work fine. I did not change anything in
        > the config.
        > The LogType is squid.
        >
        > Does anybody have an idea what I must change/edit to fix it?

      • Frank
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
          highbridgesb schrieb:
          > Can anybody give me a pointer please? I'm new to Webalizer and want to
          > know what Visits mean, what hits mean etc etc.
          >

          > Steve

          http://www.webalizer.org/webalizer_help.html

          regards,
          Frank

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
            > Error: Skipping record (bad date): [01/jan/1970:08:54:18 -0000] [51102]

            You had a web server up and running in 1970?!?