Re: [webalizer] Recompiled Versions

  • Stephen Block
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2007
      Stephen Block wrote:
      > Ages ago I set webalizer up to run and with help I recompiled it to
      > expand the MAXAGENT field. Since then the server has crashed and the
      > instructions I used to recompile no longer seem to work, they appear to
      > disable the dns. Has anyone got a recompiled version of webalizer they
      > care to share, or any tips on how to go ahead with this?

      Ah, curious. I've solved the dns problem, I had to point it to the lib,
      but it still doesn't seem to be recognising Firefox. Any ideas?
    • Stephen Block
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2007
        Stephen Block wrote:
        > Stephen Block wrote:
        >> Ages ago I set webalizer up to run and with help I recompiled it to
        >> expand the MAXAGENT field. Since then the server has crashed and the
        >> instructions I used to recompile no longer seem to work, they appear to
        >> disable the dns. Has anyone got a recompiled version of webalizer they
        >> care to share, or any tips on how to go ahead with this?
        >
        > Ah, curious. I've solved the dns problem, I had to point it to the lib,
        > but it still doesn't seem to be recognising Firefox. Any ideas?

        Blimey, don't all rush at once. I sorted this one out too. Forgot to
        set up the mangle agents correctly. Is everyone here running webalizer
        or is anyone running one of the sequels? I'm having a look at Webalizer
        Xtended (RB17) at the minute, although I haven't worked out how to
        configure the geolizer bit as yet. Anyone know how to tweak the 404
        reports there, maybe?
      • Steve Bryant
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2007

          Hi

          Sorry I'm new to Webalizer and I'm trying to find out what exactly Visits etc really mean.  Ant suggestions as to where I could look please?

          Steve