Recompiled Versions

  • Stephen Block
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2007
      Ages ago I set webalizer up to run and with help I recompiled it to
      expand the MAXAGENT field. Since then the server has crashed and the
      instructions I used to recompile no longer seem to work, they appear to
      disable the dns. Has anyone got a recompiled version of webalizer they
      care to share, or any tips on how to go ahead with this?
    • Stephen Block
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2007
        Stephen Block wrote:
        > Ages ago I set webalizer up to run and with help I recompiled it to
        > expand the MAXAGENT field. Since then the server has crashed and the
        > instructions I used to recompile no longer seem to work, they appear to
        > disable the dns. Has anyone got a recompiled version of webalizer they
        > care to share, or any tips on how to go ahead with this?

        Ah, curious. I've solved the dns problem, I had to point it to the lib,
        but it still doesn't seem to be recognising Firefox. Any ideas?
      • Stephen Block
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2007
          Stephen Block wrote:
          > Stephen Block wrote:
          >> Ages ago I set webalizer up to run and with help I recompiled it to
          >> expand the MAXAGENT field. Since then the server has crashed and the
          >> instructions I used to recompile no longer seem to work, they appear to
          >> disable the dns. Has anyone got a recompiled version of webalizer they
          >> care to share, or any tips on how to go ahead with this?
          >
          > Ah, curious. I've solved the dns problem, I had to point it to the lib,
          > but it still doesn't seem to be recognising Firefox. Any ideas?

          Blimey, don't all rush at once. I sorted this one out too. Forgot to
          set up the mangle agents correctly. Is everyone here running webalizer
          or is anyone running one of the sequels? I'm having a look at Webalizer
          Xtended (RB17) at the minute, although I haven't worked out how to
          configure the geolizer bit as yet. Anyone know how to tweak the 404
          reports there, maybe?
        • Steve Bryant
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22, 2007

            Hi

            Sorry I'm new to Webalizer and I'm trying to find out what exactly Visits etc really mean.  Ant suggestions as to where I could look please?

            Steve