error

  • kripakaranp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      Hello,
      I use webalizer with the squid logfile and when I start the webalizer I
      get that messages:

      Hello,
      I use webalizer with the squid logfile and when I start the webalizer I
      get that messages:

      Error: Skipping record (bad date): [01/jan/1970:08:54:18 -0000] [51102]

      No valid records found!
      Before that it always work fine. I did not change anything in
      the config.
      The LogType is squid.

      Does anybody have an idea what I must change/edit to fix it?