Re: [webalizer] Re: stats

  • waldo kitty
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2007
      brad_2255 wrote:
      > Hi waldo kitty,
      >
      > thank you for repyling.
      > points 2 and 3 are clear
      >
      > Concerning point 1, what i miss is the detailed datas ( Referrers,
      > country etc) that i find clicking in the month but i can't see in the
      > overview of the last 12 months. Is there the possibility to see all
      > the detalied datas for the 12 months at once?

      no... there's not...

      if you need something like that, you might be able to use webalizer's csv capabilities and import that information into
      a database or spreadsheet and work it there...

      --
      _\/
      (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
        waldo kitty wrote:
        > if you need something like that, you might be able to use
        > webalizer's csv capabilities and import that information into
        > a database or spreadsheet and work it there...

        FWIW: webalizer's CSV capabilities come from config verbs in its configuration
        file...

        # The Dump* keywords allow the dumping of Sites, URL's, Referrers
        # User Agents, Usernames and Search strings to seperate tab delimited
        # text files, suitable for import into most database or spreadsheet
        # programs.

        # DumpPath specifies the path to dump the files. If not specified,
        # it will default to the current output directory. Do not use a
        # trailing slash ('/').

        #DumpPath /var/lib/httpd/logs

        # The DumpHeader keyword specifies if a header record should be
        # written to the file. A header record is the first record of the
        # file, and contains the labels for each field written. Normally,
        # files that are intended to be imported into a database system
        # will not need a header record, while spreadsheets usually do.
        # Value can be either 'yes' or 'no', with 'no' being the default.

        #DumpHeader no

        # DumpExtension allow you to specify the dump filename extension
        # to use. The default is "tab", but some programs are pickey about
        # the filenames they use, so you may change it here (for example,
        # some people may prefer to use "csv").

        #DumpExtension tab

        # These control the dumping of each individual table. The value
        # can be either 'yes' or 'no'.. the default is 'no'.

        #DumpSites no
        #DumpURLs no
        #DumpReferrers no
        #DumpAgents no
        #DumpUsers no
        #DumpSearchStr no

        # End of configuration file... Have a nice day!

        --
        _\/
        (@@) Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA