Windows NT 4 and IIS 4.0 please help!!!

  • sven@gstar.com.au
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2001
      Hi;

      I've downloaded and extracted webalizer for win32... Only thing is it
      wont work for me... I've tried to config the conf file with some of
      the posts on this group, but with no success. It says there are no
      good records (something to that effect) and there is no output or
      anything...

      Can someone send me their conf file or point me to the stuff i need
      to insert into webalizer.conf (sample.conf renamed)??? As i really
      need this to work for me...

      Thanks for your help...

      -Sven
    • Maarten van der Hoek / W.T. Internationa
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2001
        Pls send your current webalizer.conf...

        I`ll have a look...

        Maarten (maartenh@...)

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2001
          Attached is the webalizer.conf....

          -Sven

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2001
            Sven,

            I've changed just a few things...
            --Both folderlog lines should be used
            --Incremental is now on..

            Just place the file next to webalizer.exe and ready!
            Run webalizer as often as you like per day!

            Maarten

            > I've downloaded and extracted webalizer for win32... Only thing is it
            > wont work for me... I've tried to config the conf file with some of
            > the posts on this group, but with no success. It says there are no
            > good records (something to that effect) and there is no output or
            > anything...
            >
            > Can someone send me their conf file or point me to the stuff i need
            > to insert into webalizer.conf (sample.conf renamed)??? As i really
            > need this to work for me...
            >
            > Thanks for your help...
            >
            > -Sven

          • Sven
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 16, 2001
              Thanks for that...

              But now it has errors... saying problems like: Bad Date & Bad Record...
              i've tried all the log formats... could it be my international settings??
              ie. how it logs the date etc??

              how do i fix this bad record thing as well????

              Thanks

              -Sven