GroupReferrer

  • Kavan U. Ratnatunga
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      Dear webalizer experts,

      I would like to GroupReferrer news.google under GoogleNews
      images.google under GoogleImages
      and all other google references under Google

      Will this work
      GroupReferrer news.google. GoogleNews
      HideReferrer news.google.
      GroupReferrer images.google. GoogleImages
      HideReferrer images.google.
      GroupReferrer .google. Google
      HideReferrer .google.

      i.e. does the
      HideReferrer news.google.
      exclude it from subsequent GroupReferrer entries

      If I have got the webalizer.conf entries wrong please correct them
      for me.

      Thanks Kavan
    • FrancisChapman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
        There's some examples of grouping in message #3352

        --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Kavan U. Ratnatunga" <kavanr@...>