Re: [webalizer] length of "Top 30" URLs

  • G V
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2007
      On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:48:23 -0500 , waldo kitty <wkitty42@...> wrote:
      >G V wrote:
      >> Dear members of the webalizer group,
      >>
      >> how is it possible to change the length of the string which shows the top 30 clicked URLs.
      >> If I'm correct, right now is set to 127 chars but isn't enough for our application
      >
      >modify the source code and (re)compile...

      Thanks for your prompt reply. Is it possible to point me to the location I have to modify?

      Thanks for your help

      George

      Hot new product - Spider Networks introduces stunning online ePortfolio solution for students and teachers

      http://www.spider-networks.net/solutions/eportfolio.html
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2007
        You can also use a fork of webalizer called Stone Steps webalizer,
        which not only uses 4096 characters for MAXURL, but also uses another
        4096 characters for MAXSRCH (the search string). Also, unlike the
        original webalizer, the search string is processed apart from the url,
        so it's not cut unless it's longer than 4096 chars.

        http://www.stonesteps.ca/projects/webalizer/

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2007