Re: [webalizer] Statistics in other language

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2007
      One more thing:

      This link explains what packages you need to install for building
      webalizer:

      http://www.joostdevalk.nl/code/stone-steps-webalizer/compiling-stone-steps-webalizer-on-debian.html

      I have found that building webalizer is a hassle on Fedora/Red Hat,
      because it uses several packages that are not included on standard
      installations, and you have to hunt them. I imagine that Debian has the
      same problem.

      http://mail.yahoo.com