RE: [webalizer] History vs. Incremental

  • Otto Saayman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2001
      Is webalizer ABIS compliant?

      AND

      Where do I get a users manual describing "hits", "files" and visits in
      laymen's terms

      Regards

      Otto Saayman
      WEB MASTER

      afrimusic.com
      the voice of Africa

      Tel : 011 705 3200 Fax : 011 705 3224 Cell : 082 821 9119
      Email : otto@...
      106 Algernon Street, Norwood, Johannesburg, 2196
      www.afrimusic.com www.afrimusic.co.za
      www.africam.co.za www.africam.com www.africam.com.au