backfilling missed dates

  • Andreas Freyvogel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006

      Hello everyone,

      I have an issue with some missed dates and wanted to fire out the question. I have read many times over that it is not possible to back fill missed dates without redoing everything.

      Has anyone done this successfully? We have a website that missed pretty much all of August but September went ok.

      Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

      Regards,

      -Andreas