ignored records

  • G V
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2006
      Hi there,

      I have webalizer 2.01 running on Solaris and processing a squid log file. Every time I get a high number of "ignored records". For example:

      958 records (564 ignored) in 0.16 seconds

      Is it possible to list those 'faulty' records and check why they were ignored?

      Thanks

      George

      Hot new product - Spider Networks introduces stunning online ePortfolio solution for students and teachers

      http://www.spider-networks.net/solutions/eportfolio.html