Re: SV: Re: [webalizer] Webalizer won't work after server migration

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
      > Well, I know that part. But as I wrote before, running
      > the line as it should be, i.e.
      >
      > "cd /home/users/web/b18/domainname/htdocs/stat/;
      > ./webalizer"
      >
      > results in "permission denied".

      Which is what you should fix.. either it's not marked as an executable or
      you don't have permissions to run it.

      > Is there a way to work around this?

      Fix the cause of the 'permission denied' error.

      > Can I call it from a PERL script?

      Yes.. either from the command line, such as "perl -e 'exec webalizer'"

      or with an 'exec' command within a perl script.

      Doubt it will do much good though.. if you are getting a permission denied
      error from the command line, you will get the same error trying to execute
      it from perl.