Re: [webalizer] Distinguishing between server aliases?

  • Jose Perez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
      I have the same problem
      An easy half solution for solve this is change the log format. Sustitute the
      postion for http_referer for the server alias, the problem is that you lost
      the http_referer information.

      example:
      LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%v\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
      \"%{Cookie}i\"" combined

      where
      %v--> canonical server name

      Jose Perez