analyze IIS log file

  • sleeplesssfo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      I installed webalizer at my linux box and i am happy with what it does
      for me.

      now, i have some problem with my IIS server and I would like to copy
      over those access log file to my linux box and let webalizer to
      analyze them. Is this possible? I meant asking webalyzer to read an
      IIS log from within linux instance.

      If not, what other option do i have? install another one at my IIS,
      but i do not have admin right to do so... ;-(

      any suggestion?

      Thanks!

      Gary