Re: webalizer & access_log problem...please help

  • robotslover
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
      thanks for your reply. I have it installed on linux. i removed the
      whole package and everything was removed and then i reinstalled it
      and still im getting the old results.

      thanks

      --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Westwood <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > robotslover wrote:
      > > Dear All,
      > >
      > > I have a webserver and webalizer running. I have a new website
      and
      > > deleted the access_log cause i need to start a new logging. I
      rerun
      > > webalizer and got results including the old log which i deleted.
      where

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
        > thanks for your reply. I have it installed on linux. i removed the
        > whole package and everything was removed and then i reinstalled it
        > and still im getting the old results.

        Normal package removal generally does not touch the output directory,
        which is where the history file is typically located. Delete all the
        files in your output directory if you want to start fresh.