Re: [webalizer] Distinguishing between server aliases?

  • frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2006
      Dan Makovec schrieb:

      >Is there a way to get Webalizer to break down traffic based on the
      >full URL (i.e. including the ServerAlias used) rather than just the
      >path after the first slash in the URL?

      No, since this information is not included in default "combined" apache
      logs.
      You'd have to tweak apache's log configuration AND webalizer's sources
      to recognize
      and process the additional fields.

      frank
    • Jose Perez
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
        I have the same problem
        An easy half solution for solve this is change the log format. Sustitute the
        postion for http_referer for the server alias, the problem is that you lost
        the http_referer information.

        example:
        LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%v\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
        \"%{Cookie}i\"" combined

        where
        %v--> canonical server name

        Jose Perez