Webilizer stopped working

  • arcadia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 7:35 AM
      Hi

      Apologies for previous post with no information - the site is
      http://www.oil-lamps.co.uk/usage

      I had someone set up Webilizer some years ago and it has been working
      well until the beginning of May when I went into hospital and have come
      out to find that it has stopped working. Can anyone point the way to
      bring it back to life?

      --
      Joy http://www.oil-lamps.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30 8:54 AM