Re: Segmentation fault

  • Robin Sheat
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2006
      On Tuesday 09 May 2006 06:14, Tom Cat wrote:
      > Ok not good folks.  I've just found two cases that invalidated this
      > theory.
      Have you tried making it segfault while running in strace or gdb? They may
      give you some hints about what it doing when it dies.

      --
      Robin <robin@...> JabberID: <eythian@...>

      Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

      PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8 7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D
    • Tom Cat
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2006
        --- In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Cat" <stry_cat@...> wrote:

        > I was about to post the conf file here too, when I noticed that I had
        > the HTMLHead command on a line all by itself without anything after
        > it. I commented it out and ran my test again. So far it hasn't
        > segfaulted in 3 tests. I'm not going to get my hopes up and will post
        > again if that doesn't seem to fix the problem.

        Just an update on this segfault issue. I've done the monthly logs for
        all of our sites using this fix. It does seem like this workaround
        has solved the problem.

        -Tom