Hiding a directory?

  • jlyandco
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hello again!

      I would like to hide/suppress the reporting of a few certain
      directories (/images/*, cgi-bin/* and /webalizer/*... I think that
      this is correct!) so that they are not included in the "Total URLs"
      reports. Is this possible and, if so, how do I do this? I've read and
      re-read comments on this discussion board, as well as the read me
      docs.... but I'm obviously missing something, because these
      directories are still showing up!

      Any insight/instruction would be greatly appreciated!

      Kind regards,
      Jeff