Re: [webalizer] No of visits - Webalizer vs Google Analytics

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 10:28 AM
      Any stats based on inserting javascript or other elements are not as
      accurate as log based analysis, which might account for a lot of it.
      Also ensure that your PageType setting is set properly for your site.
      You should also realize that 'visits' is a metric that cannot be 100%
      accurately calculated, even by log analysis (see the documentation for
      a description, or the 'simpletons guide to web analysis').